Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here I go again...

It's been a long time since i last blog, after what happen last year around November...and trust me, you don't want to know what happen, do you?
Well, right now I'm back! will start blogging again since I already got my new toy. =P

23rd of May is the day i bought my new toy.
Introducing the new toy! Canon 1000D! and an additional 50mm lens. =P
On 28th of May, is the very first time I brought my Camera to college. And obviously, lots of photos were taken. Here are some of my favorite photos.
William, he called himself a Korean star
Kai Ling Chin Ninthat is me on the leftIphoneKai Ling and Melody (wonder what are they doing)Yoong Liung, he looks like a movie star.
Melody!
Modeling?
lol
serious look
AC?
budak whacko
Melody again =P
Fouadthe gang
Classmates
Fire power!

There are more photos, but uploading it just eats up lots of time. so will upload more...soon...i guess...

Finally, before i end this post! Picture of the day!
It's not what you think! is CPR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home