Sunday, May 31, 2009

Those Flashback...

In this post, I'm gonna write about my feelings..
Since yesterday, after the Hari Anugerah Kualiti 2009.
I'm feeling sad because i didn't get to meet most of my friends.
Furthermore, I start to think about the good times i had when i was studying in SMK SS17.
Even though I only spent 2 years in the school, but i love everything i had there, My friends, my classmates, my teachers and also studies.
right now I'm studying in Sunway College and things are just different from what i had in secondary school.
I guess I just have to face the truth that I am no longer a secondary school student as I know that there is no way I can return to secondary school.
For now, I have to stay strong and continue what am i doing right now.
I know my purpose in College and what I want to achieve.
I'm very sure that my ex-classmates feel the same as how I feel.
Finally to my ex-classmates : All the best in the future, it was great having you guys as my classmates even though i only been in the class for 2 years.
Untill then, here are some of my secondary school photos...
My classmatesMe and 7 girls...lolthis photo was taken during my graduation...good times..

Untill then, bye...Having ISAT exam tomorrow. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home