Monday, June 1, 2009

I just can't face the truth...

Last night, me and my dad was on the way back from parade.
It was during that time when i pass SS17...
Then my dad start to ask me something....

Dad : Do you miss your secondary school?
me : Yes, I miss my school very much.
Dad : I know how it feels, When i left Chung Ling (My dad secondary school in Penang), I feel the same too. But i'm sure you will get over with it. Do you still contact with your friends?
me : ermm... only a few of them, I lost contact with the rest.
Dad : Try to have a reunion or something one day' just to meet up with them.
me : okay... =[

Untill now, I just still can't face the truth that i had already left secondary school.
Here is my class photo.

and by the way, I took ISAT exam today.
It is really tough...full of IQ questions.
100 questions in 3 hours...
Hope I can pass this test because I really need this if I want to study Medicine in Monash University.
Untill then, goodbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home