Saturday, June 6, 2009

A day I spent with my cousin.

6th June is a day which I had spent with my cousin.
At 1.30 pm, We went Sunway University College (my college).
My cousin is not a student of Sunway College but an IMU student, therefore we have to sneak in.
We went to the library for studies. We spent for about 3 hours in the library and were forced to leave as the library was closing. Then we took some photo...with my phone of course because i did not bring my camera along.
My cousin in my college

Next, we head off to Sunway Pyramid. We walk around for about 1 and half hour.
a photo was taken too at the ice skating ring.

Look at the number of people there, wonder how they skate...

We took a bus back to my place after that, we stop at the field nearby my house and saw some people playing futsal. It was that time my cousin say that he wants to join them. I ask him not to but he insisted that he wants to play. So, a few photo were taken too.

During the game, his leg got injured and we head home immediately.
When we reach home, my mom clean and put a bandage on his feet.
and some photo was taken, using my Camera this time =P

my cousin's leg, the whole skin was peel off.
cleaning the wound
Cutting away the skin.without skin
My cousin screaming in pain.
Conclusion

And this is what he get for not listening to me. Lol
Finally before i end this post, I would like to recall back what he says when we were on our way back to my place. He says : As a medical student, I must feel the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home