Thursday, July 2, 2009

Untittled

2nd July 2009
2nd day of College after the of holidays.
Got back all my applicable mathematics results for my EE
It was okay but not really satisfied with it.
and I did a stupid thing today,I suppose to be wrong at one part of the maths question but the lecturer mark me as right.
I admit to teacher because i think that I don't deserve the mark since everyone wrote the same answer as me and the lecturer mark them wrong.
In the end, 1 mark was minus.
I drop from 81 to 80.5.
Well, doesn't matter right? is still 80 and above. hahaha!
Honesty is still the best. =P

After College, went to monash to get the application form for admission 2010 from Monash University for MBBS
The form

Lots of things to fill up and to prepare, and I don't even know what to write for some parts of the form.
Guess I have to ask around first before i fill it up.
If you are also applying for MBBS, please let me know if I really need IELTS for it, I know it requires ISAT and I had already done that. So please tell me through the cbox on the right.
Thanks and thats all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home